Section 1. General
a) Seller – karolina Anczkiewicz, performing business activities based on the entry into the CEIDG (Polish central business activity register), based in Warsaw at ul. Osmańczyka 12/305 01-494 Warsaw, Poland, NIP (VAT ID): 118-153-15-22, REGON (Business Statistical Number): 382937570.
Contact: Phone: +48 574 475 666; e-mail:
b) Customer – a natural person at least 13 years of age (provided that minors under the age of 18 need to have consent of their parent or legal guardian), as well as any legal entity or an organization not being a legal entity, that can act as such under special regulations, who places or intends to place an Order.
c) Parties – the Seller and the Customer.
d) Store – the mousehouse Web store ran by the Seller at http://www.mousehouse.pl/.
e) Goods – products offered by the Seller as part of its retail activities via the Store’s website (the plural term also encompasses a single product).
f) Price – total price of Goods provided next to information about the Goods, including applicable taxes but excluding shipping and handling.
g) Delivery Agent – external company delivering the Goods, against a fee, from the Store’s warehouse to the Customer.
h) S&H Costs – fees for delivering the Goods from the Seller to the Customer.
j) Cookies – small text files sent to the Customer’s machine, containing information required for the Store’s proper operation, including, without limitation, the authorization process. The Cookies are not used to process or store personal data.
2. Technical requirements for using the Store:
3. The Customer is entitled and obliged to use the Store in line with its intended use, in compliance with legal regulations and good practices, as well as to respect the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties. The Customer is obliged to, without limitation, refrain from any activities that might affect proper functioning of the Store.
Section 2. Placing Orders
1. All Goods offered in the Store are brand new and free from physical or legal defects.
3. Orders may only be placed by Customers, who provide all the data required to complete the Order, or who register an account in the Store.
4. A Customer with a registered account may place multiple Orders without the need to provide the data required to complete such Orders each time.
5. In order to register a new account, the Customer has to choose a login and a password required to log into the account. The Customer’s login is his/her e-mail address. The password is a string of characters entered by the Customer. The Seller does not know the Customer’s password. The Customer is obliged to keep it secret, and protect it against unauthorized access by third parties.
6. The Price listed for all Goods is binding at the time the Customer places an Order.
7. The Store delivers Customer Orders within the European Union.
8. If the Order contains incomplete data, the Seller will contact the Customer. If it will be impossible to contact the Customer, the Seller may cancel the Order.
9. Upon placing the Order, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming that the Store received the Order and accepted it for processing, or informing that the Order cannot be processed.
10. The Store’s website allows the Customer to place orders 24x7x365. Placing Orders by phone is possible only during the Store’s business hours provided on the Store’s website.
11. By placing an Order, the Customer submits a purchase offer for the ordered Goods.
12. The Customer may change his/her Order until the Seller hands the package with the ordered Goods over to the Delivery Agent. Changes may include cancelling the Order in full or in part, changing the manner of delivery or delivery address, or changing the invoicing data.
13. The Seller reserves the right to limit the possible manners of delivering the order, and the available forms of payment, for Customers, who: a) did not collect the ordered Goods delivered by the Delivery Agent at least three times; b) notoriously place Orders, and then cancel them.
Section 3. Terms of Payment
1. The Seller offers the following forms of payment for the Goods and S&H Costs:
a. For Orders collected by the Customer in person at the Seller’s:
- debit/credit card or cash
b. For Goods sent to the Customer using a Delivery Agent:
- wire transfer or a deposit to the Seller’s bank account prior to shipping the Goods;
- e-transfer (ePrzelew / direct debit)
When the e-transfer is selected by the Customer as the form of payment, the Customer will be redirected to his/her bank’s e-banking system. After logging in to his/her banking account, the Customer will be presented with a transfer form to approve, with the amount, transfer notes and payee data pre-filled. Upon approval of the transfer, the Customer will be redirected back to the Store’s website.
• Płacę z inteligo (inteligo)
• mTransfer (mBank)
• MultiTransfer (MultiBank)
• Płać z Nordea (Nordea)
• Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK)
• Przelew z BPH (Bank BPH)
• Płacę z iPKO (PKO BP)
• Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao)
• Płacę z Citi Handlowy (CitiBank Handlowy)
• PayWay Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank)
• MeritumBank Przelew (Meritum Bank)
• Płać z BOŚ (Bank Ochrony Środowiska)
• Płacę z Alior Bankiem (Alior Bank)
• Millennium - Płatności Internetowe (Bank Millennium)
• Płać z ING (ING Bank Śląski)
• Crédit Agricole Bank Polska S.A.
• Eurobank płatność online (Euro Bank S.A.)
• db Transfer (Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.)
• Alior Sync
• Płać z Plus Bank (Plus Bank S.A.)
• Płacę z IKO
• Płacę z Idea-Bank (Idea Bank S.A.)
• Przelew Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank S.A.)
• PeoPay (Bank Pekao S.A.)
- Semi-automatic transfers:
• Deutsche Bank Polska S.A.
• Invest Bank S.A.
• Kredyt Bank S.A.
• Raiffaisen Bank Polska S.A.
• Bank Pocztowy S.A.
• Bank Spółdzielczy we Wschowie
• Millennium Bank S.A.
• Credit Agricole Bank S.A.
• Bank DnB Nord Polska S.A.
• Bank PKO S.A.
• Inteligo Services
• Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
• Bank Pekao S.A.
- Debit/credit card:
• Visa Electron
• MasterCard Electronic
Online payments are handled by eCard S.A.
2. For payments made by wire transfer or a deposit to the Seller’s bank account, the transfer notes should include:
- the Customer’s full name or company name,
- the Order number.
Data for transfers:
Seller’s bank account no.:
Komfiszu Karolina Anczkiewicz
ul. Osmańczyka 12/305
01-494 Warszawa, Poland
3. To each Order, the Seller attaches a printed receipt or, at the Customer’s request, a VAT invoice. The need to receive a VAT invoice should be communicated when placing the order, complete with the Customer’s company data and VAT ID. When making a purchase at the Store and requiring a VAT invoice, the Customer automatically authorizes the Store to issue an invoice without the Customer’s signature. Receipts and invoices are issued when all the Goods ordered by the Customer are picked and ready for shipment.
Section 4. Delivery of Ordered Goods; Shipping and Handling Costs
1. The ordered Goods are delivered using the DPD courier service(PL), InPost parcel locker (PL) or the Polish Post Office, in line with the Pricelist posted on the Store’s website in the “Delivery” section.
2. Goods are shipped using the Delivery Agent to the address identified in the Order form, communicated by phone, or sent by e-mail. It is also possible for the Customer to collect the ordered Goods in person at the Seller’s seat during the business hours posted on the Store’s website. In special cases, a different time of personal collection of the Goods may be agreed, subject to prior consent of the Store’s personnel via phone or e-mail (which consent can be given or refused at the Store’s sole discretion).
3. The Customer is charged S&H Costs in the amount stated in the Order form.
4. In the event of payment by wire transfer or deposit, Order completion starts on the day the payment amount is credited to the Seller’s bank account stated in the Order confirmation, or, in the event of payment on delivery, when the Customer receives an e-mail that Order completion has been initiated. In the event of Orders placed on a bank holiday, Order completion starts on the next business day.
5. Order completion time may depend on availability of the Goods. It will not, however, exceed 30 days.
6. If Order completion is impossible due to the ordered Goods being unavailable, the Seller will inform the Customer accordingly without delay by sending an e-mail to the address listed in the Order form. In such an event, the Customer may:
- agree to extend the completion time for the entire Order;
- agree to divide the Order into separate deliveries;
- cancel the Order in full.
If the Customer cancels the Order as a result of the Seller’s inability to partially or fully deliver it, and he/she has already paid the amount stated in the Order form to the Seller’s bank account, the Seller shall return such amount without delay, no later than five (5) business days after Order cancellation, to the bank account identified by the Customer, with no deductions. The Customer is not entitled to raise any other claims with regard to the Order not being delivered.
7. If the Customer does not collect the ordered Goods from the Delivery Agent, and the Delivery Agent returns such Goods to the Seller, it will be considered a cancellation of the Order by the Customer. If the Customer chooses to collect the Goods in person at the Seller’s, not collecting the Goods for 5 days after the agreed date will be considered a cancellation of the Order by the Customer.
Section 5. Withdrawal
1. A Customer that entered into a remote agreement is entitled to withdraw from such agreement without justification by placing a written statement to that effect. However, he/she must do so within ten (10) days from the day of receiving (collecting) the Goods (pursuant to Article 7(1) of the Act on protection of certain consumer rights and on the liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000, Journal of Laws of September 14, 2012, item 1225). This deadline is considered to be kept, if the Customer timely sends his/her withdrawal statement.
2. The right to withdraw from the agreement discussed in this section concerns sales to consumers only. Therefore, it can be used solely by natural persons, who purchase the Goods for purposes not connected to their professional or business activities.
3. Goods returned under this section will be accepted by the Seller only if returned in a complete condition, without the manufacturer’s tags and markings removed, undamaged, clean, and without signs of use proving that the Goods were used for other purposes than solely to test it.
4. The returned Goods should be accompanied by:
- originals (or copies) of the purchase document (if possible);
5. The returned Goods should be send by registered mail using the Polish Post Office or the DPD courier service to the following address:
ul. Osmańczyka 12 lok. 305
with the annotation ‘ZWROT’ (return).
6. The Customer shall package the returned Goods in a manner protecting it from damage during transport.
7. The Store will inspect the returned Goods within two business days from receiving the Goods and the withdrawal statement. If the Goods are found to be in compliance with the requirements mentioned in item 3 hereinabove, the Store will refund the amount paid by the Customer within 7 business days. If the payment have been made using a debit or credit card, the return will be effected by crediting such card. If a VAT invoice has been issued for the Customer, a corrective invoice will be issued and sent to the Customer via priority mail.
Section 6. Complaints
1. Pursuant to the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code of July 27, 2002, the Seller is responsible for nonconformity of the Goods with the contract towards Customers being consumers. Towards Customers other than consumers, the Seller is responsible on general terms and conditions specified in the Civil Code.
2. The Goods subject to complaint should be accompanied by:
- originals (or copies) of purchase documents;
3. The returned Goods should be send by registered mail using the Polish Post Office or the DPD courier service to the following address:
ul. Osmańczyka 12 lok. 305
with the annotation ‘REKLAMACJA’ (complaint).
4. The Customer shall package the returned Goods in a manner protecting it from damage during transport.
5. Pursuant to Article 9 of the Act on specific terms and conditions of consumer sale and amendments to the Civil Code of July 27, 2002 (as amended), the Customer cannot exercise the rights stipulated in Article 8 of the Act, if he does not inform the Seller about nonconformity of the Goods with the contract within two (2) months of identifying such nonconformity. This deadline is considered to be kept, if the Customer sends the nonconformity claim before the deadline lapses. For sale not falling under the definition of sale to consumers, the provisions of Articles 556 through 576 of the Civil Code do not apply to the sale (in line with the provisions of the Civil Code).
6. Complaints will be reviewed within ten (10) days from the Store receiving the complaint claim together with the purchase document and the nonconforming Goods.
7. If the Customer’s complaint is found to be valid, the defective Goods shall be repaired or replaced with new, fully functional Goods without delay. If repair or replacement of the Goods will be impossible or significantly difficult, the Store may refund the Customer with the amount paid for such defective Goods, or offer the Customer other Goods available in the Store as replacement, subject to the decision of the Customer. The costs of delivering the new or non-defective Goods are paid by the Store.
8. If the complaint is found to be invalid, the Customer decides whether the Goods will be sent to the Customer at the Customer’s expense, or if the Customer will collect the Goods in person in a place and time agreed upon by both Parties.
In case of online sales, it is necessary for the sellers to use customers personal data. You can not avoid it, for example for shipping purposes we need data such as your name and address, to which we have to send the products you selected and for which you are most certainly waiting impatiently.
We know that by providing us with this information, you expect not only reliable completion of the order, but also that your data will be duly stored and protected against unauthorized access. The trust and safety of our clients is very important to us, that's why we comply with the statutory provisions and the new regulations contained in the GDPR regulation - the general regulation on the protection of personal data.
We want you to have all the information regarding data protection - their processing, that's why apart from the information contained in our Terms of service, we inform you that:
1. The administrator of your data is Komfiszu karolina Anczkiewicz, performing business activities based on the entry into the CEIDG (Polish central business activity register), based in Warsaw , NIP (VAT ID): 118-153-15-22, REGON (Business Statistical Number): 382937570. You can contact us at this address: ul. Osmańczyka 12/305 , 01-494 Warsaw, Poland or by emailing us at:
2. Your data is processed for the following purposes:
1) to fulfill orders placed by you,
2) in order to keep the account created by you, in which you can check the history of your orders and the status of current orders, and also thanks to setting up an account you do not have to enter your data necessary to complete the order each time.
3. We do not collect your consent to process your data for the purposes set out above, because the basis for their processing are statutory prerequisites, i.e. the implementation of agreements between us regarding the sale of goods or account maintenance.
4. Bearing in mind the requirements of the GDPR regulation to provide you with information about the period of time for which we will process your data, taking into account not only the specificity of our business, including the possibility of submitting complaints, but also other obligations imposed on us as business entities, including tax law, we inform you that your data will be stored and processed for 6 years.
5. You have the right to demand from us access to your personal data, as well as rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data. Remember that you can update your data by logging into your account and making changes in it.
6. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, although we hope that thanks to the high data processing standards according to which we operate, it will not be necessary.
8. Remember that the data you give us is necessary for the implementation of your orders. Without them, we will not be able to complete your order. At the same time, also for the purpose of fulfilling the order, your data is processed at the stage of purchase by the entity through which you have decided to make the payment, and at the stage of delivery by the companies through which the delivery is made.
Section 8. Final Considerations
4. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods offered in the Store, as well as to organize and cancel any special offers and sales.
5. In the broadest scope admissible by the law, the Seller shall not be held responsible for:
a) any disruptions in the Store’s operation, including downtime, caused by an event of Force Majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties, or the Store being incompatible with the Customers technical infrastructure;
b) e-mail messages sent to the address identifed by the Customer being blocked by administrators of e-mail forwarding servers, or blocked or deleted by the software installed on the Customer’s machine;
c) differences between the images of Goods shown in the Store and on the Customer’s screen resulting from individual settings of the Customer’s machine.